Clinton's Price-Gouging Complaint Sidesteps Generic Drug ProblemBy and
Migraine drug from Valeant garners attention at Iowa town hall
Thousands use Perrigo generic whose cost has tripled since '11
Hillary Clinton picked a hot-button target this week when she cited Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. for raising the price of a migraine drug.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing