Brazil’s Olympic Costs Up Another $100 Million on Electric BillsSabrina Valle
The price-tag for staging the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro has risen another $100 million, reflecting the cost of electricity generation, according to details announced by the organizing committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap