BOJ Shock Heralds Currency War Return as Yen Drops Most in YearBy and
Japan decision follows signals from ECB of further easing
Negative rates are already deployed in the euro area
The yen dropped the most in more than a year after Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda unexpectedly adopted negative interest rates, risking another round of competitive devaluations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone