UN Says New Reports of Sexual Abuse in Central African RepublicBy
The United Nations said it had received reports that European soldiers in the Central African Republic abused or exploited young girls and boys, adding to previous cases of abuse that have damaged the reputation of peacekeeping troops in the diamond-rich nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's