Toyota Aims for BMW-Mini Success With $3.2 Billion Daihatsu DealBy and
Overhaul planned as Toyota acquiring rest of minicar maker
BMW's Mini is `goal we should aim for,' Akio Toyoda says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations