TeliaSonera Earnings Beat Estimates as Swedish Sales ImproveBy
The carrier is embroiled in legal probes over Uzbek licenses
Net income includes writedown of $622 million for Uzbekistan
TeliaSonera AB, the Swedish phone carrier that’s exiting former Soviet countries and Asia amid bribery accusations, posted forth-quarter earnings that beat estimates and said consumer demand for high speed Internet access remained strong in its home market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single