Spanish Radicals Run Rings Around the Old Guard as New Era DawnsBy
Socialists snookered by surprise offer of governing alliance
Podemos joins populist movements sweeping western world
Anti-austerity group Podemos is making most of the running in Spain’s search for a government, shaping the policy process before they’ve even got a hand on the reins of power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License