Princess Cristina to Face Spain Trial on Tax-Fraud ChargesBy and
Accusations against princess stem from husband's business
Case sparked discontent as Spaniards hurt by economic crisis
Princess Cristina will face trial for tax fraud after a Spanish court threw out a last-ditch bid to have the charges withdrawn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone