U.S., Chile Write-Offs Drive JSW to Record Quarterly LossBy
Company reports impairment charges of 21.2 billion rupees
Indian steel industry suffers from rising imports, JSW says
JSW Steel Ltd., India’s third-biggest producer, swung to a record quarterly loss after a surge in cheap overseas supplies hurt product prices and the rout in commodities forced it to write down some assets overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's