Chinese Air-Passenger Traffic Strong in Face of Turbulent MarketBy
IATA says state's consumers in better shape than wider economy
Global growth `above trend,' passenger tally could gain 7%
Air-passenger traffic in China is on track to achieve a double-digit expansion this year even as the country’s economy and financial markets stutter, underpinning “very strong, above trend growth” worldwide, the International Air Transport Association said Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt