Blackstone-Backed Ipreo Woos Investors to Speed Up Loan TradingBy
Eaton Vance among money managers that support the initiative
Plan is to create repository of loans that dealers can tap
A Blackstone Group LP-backed financial-technology firm is intensifying efforts to persuade money managers to participate in a service that would speed up trading in the $872 billion market for leveraged loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm