Bank of America's Valuation Is Seen as Invitation for ActivistsBy
CLSA's Mike Mayo raises BofA shares to buy from sell
Sees `outside shot' demands will emerge for restructuring
Bank of America Corp. was raised to buy from sell by Mike Mayo, an analyst at CLSA Ltd., who said the company’s low valuation and “lousy” efficiency increase the chance shareholders will demand a spinoff or other type of restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’