Avianca Posting Biggest Bond Gain Among Emerging-Market AirlinesBy
Bonds return 20% this month; second best in emerging markets
Yield falls to 16% after reaching record 22% in December
Colombian airline Avianca Holdings SA is rewarding investors with some of the best returns in emerging markets this month as its bonds recover from record lows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks