Airbus's Struggling Superjumbo Boosted by Iran, Japan OrdersBy
Mideast deal for 12 A380s followed by confirmation of ANA sale
Purchases are model's first by new airlines in three years
Iran’s surprise agreement to buy the Airbus Group SE A380 marks the second new deal for the superjumbo in three weeks and will help the planemaker paper over the cracks in its flagship program -- for now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's