Zooplus Sales Surge Fuels Online Retailer's Share Gains: ChartBy
Shares of German pet-supplies company Zooplus AG have soared 69 percent in the past year, the best performance among European online retailers. The stock also is up an average of 32 percent annually since the Munich-based merchant’s 2008 initial public offering, driven by a surge in sales. The profitable company on Thursday predicted another 21 percent increase in revenue this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations