Volatility May Help Asia Hedge Funds Double Inflows, Paamco SaysBy
Asian hedge funds beat European, North American peers in 2015
Paamco says investor allocations to Asia funds may reach 20%
Investors may double their allocations to Asia’s hedge funds over the next five years as they look for ways to navigate volatile markets and the region’s managers beat peers in the U.S. and Europe, according to Pacific Alternative Asset Management Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap