Roche Falls After Full-Year Profit Misses Analyst EstimatesBy
Swiss drugmaker blames increased tax rate of almost 27 percent
Roche sees 2016 sales having low- to mid-single digit growth
Roche Holding AG declined the most in more than five months after Europe’s largest drugmaker reported full-year profit that missed analyst estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License