ProSiebenSat.1 Buys Orion to Add U.S. Hunting, Fishing ShowsBy
Production arm's chief Frouman sees more assets to buy
Colorado-based Orion focuses on shows about outdoor sports
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE agreed to buy a majority stake in U.S. production company Orion Entertainment and is pursuing further deals in the country as the German broadcaster seeks to cement its footprint in the biggest entertainment market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders