PBOC to Boost Frequency of Open-Market Operations Around HolidayBloomberg News
Exercise to be held every workday between Jan. 29 and Feb. 19
Monetary authority to also expand access to short-term loans
China’s central bank will conduct open-market operations every working day around the Lunar New Year holiday, compared with the current twice-weekly practice, as it looks to prevent festival demand from snowballing into a cash crunch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States