Monte Paschi Posts Yearly Profit After Restating AccountsBy and
Without restatement, bank would have suffered loss for 2015
World's oldest bank seeking buyer under regulatory pressure
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, the Italian bank seeking a buyer, swung to a profit of about 390 million euros ($427 million) for 2015 after regulators ordered it to restate a derivative transaction. The shares rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts