Harman Falls Most Since 2011 as Strong Dollar Damps SalesBy
Infotainment system maker's earnings per share beat estimates
Auto-related companies cite currency headwinds in quarter
Harman International Industries Inc., a maker of automotive infotainment systems, declined the most in more than four years after the company said the dollar’s strength sapped sales during its most recent quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries