Ford Falls as Investors Sense 2015 Was as Good as It GetsBy
Fourth-quarter earnings per share beat analysts' estimates
Surging SUV, pickup sales drive up earnings around the world
Ford Motor Co. delivered higher-than-predicted quarterly earnings to end a record-setting year. It wasn’t enough to shake investors’ nagging feeling that the good times may be over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's