Felipe Gonzalez Asks Spanish Socialists to Reject Podemos OfferBy
PP, Socialists shouldn't block each other, the premier says
Socialists' regional leaders to meet party head Saturday
Spain’s former Socialist prime minister, Felipe Gonzalez, asked his party’s current leader Pedro Sanchez to reject Podemos’s offer of a governing alliance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License