Fed to Stress-Test 33 Banks on Weathering Global RecessionBy and
Worst scenario includes U.S. unemployment rising to 10%
Adverse scenario would entail declining U.S. interest rates
The Federal Reserve said it will analyze in its annual stress tests how 33 large banks, including Bank of America Corp. and JPMorgan Chase & Co., would withstand a severe global recession, a doubling of the U.S. unemployment rate to 10 percent and moderate deflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's