Emerging-Markets Rise on Fed as Ruble, Ringgit Gains With OilBy and
Energy producers lead MSCI index advance for second day
Societe Generale forecasts rally in oil-linked currencies
Emerging-market stocks rose to a two-week high and currencies gained as oil jumped to above $34 a barrel and bets that the Federal Reserve will refrain from raising interest rates anytime soon boosted risk appetite.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's