Brazil Bets on Billions in Credit to Help Revive Lagging EconomyBy , , and
State-controlled banks set to aid agriculture and industry
Government seeks to save jobs in worst recession on record
Brazil’s government presented measures to offer credit for agriculture, infrastructure, industry and construction, as Latin America’s biggest economy struggles to regain investor confidence and stem job losses amid its worst downturn in decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing