Another U.K. Cabinet Minister Shows His Colors for Pro-EU CampBy and
Welsh Secretary Crabb says businesses back Cameron's approach
Grayling only minister to hint recently he'll campaign against
Prime Minister David Cameron will let members of his cabinet decide for themselves whether to campaign for Britain to stay in or leave the European Union -- a so-called Brexit -- in a referendum expected later this year after he’s renegotiated membership terms. Assuming Cameron gets the deal he’s seeking and opts to campaign for staying in the EU, which way are his ministers likely to go?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks