United Technologies Beats Profit Estimates as Sales DeclineBy
Weak global economy, strong dollar send revenue 4.5% lower
Company reaffirms forecast for 2016 profit and sales
United Technologies Corp.’s profit topped analysts’ estimates as the aerospace and building systems manufacturer cut costs amid declining sales in a sluggish world economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap