Uber-Style Yacht Site May Abandon Italy as Startup Funds ScarceBy and
Privately-funded H-Farm is Italy's biggest venture incubator
Renzi's government seeking to boost funding for startups
H-Farm’s idyllic startup campus looking out from a hilltop toward Venice has everything its 500 plus entrepreneurs need to thrive. Except capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's