Hess Leads Oil Explorers Showing $15 Billion in 2015 LossesBy
Slimmed-down Hess reports first annual loss since 2002
String of bleak earnings reports to stretch into next month
During the next eight days, independent U.S. oil explorers are expected to report 2015 losses totaling more than $15 billion, the result of the steepest price collapse in a generation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's