Singapore Probes Malaysian’s Role in 2013 Penny-Stock RoutBy and
Stock plunge had `huge impact' on Singapore markets: MAS
25 trading representatives assisting probe or had role in rout
Singapore is looking into a Malaysian businessman’s involvement in the city’s largest securities-fraud probe, where three companies suffered an unexplained free-fall that wiped out S$8 billion ($5.6 billion) in a penny-stock rout in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders