Saudi Telecom CEO Sees Revenue Growth in New Digital EconomyBy
Carrier is investing in cloud-based services, cybersecurity
`We're not waiting,' CEO Khaled Biyari says in interview
Saudi Telecom Co., the biggest phone operator in Saudi Arabia, will see revenue grow as the country diversifies its economy away from a reliance on crude oil by developing high-tech industries, Chief Executive Officer Khaled Bin Hussain Biyari said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself