Santander Strengthens Capital as Charges Sink Quarterly ProfitBy and
Bank's capital ratio grows to 10.05 percent as of December
Chairman Botin says Santander will not raise more capital
Banco Santander SA built up capital in the fourth quarter, easing investor concern about its ability to bolster buffers, as Spain’s largest lender booked charges that wiped out profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion