Kremlin Says No Concrete Talks With OPEC on Oil Output CurbsBy , , and
OPEC called on all producers this week to help revive prices
Russia depends on energy for more than 40% of budget revenue
Russia isn’t holding specific talks on oil output levels with other producing countries even as $30 crude squeezes the economy of the world’s biggest energy exporter, according to the Kremlin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's