Russia and Oil Industry Bosses Discuss Whether to Work With OPECBy and
Russian oil companies discussed issue with Energy Ministry
Meeting with OPEC may be held in February, Transneft CEO Says
The Russian government and oil company bosses discussed whether the nation should coordinate production with the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to revive slumping prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing