Oil Pares Gains as OPEC Delegates Temper Russia Meeting TalkBy
Russia's Novak says ministers will meet in February: Interfax
OPEC delegates say no plans to hold talks to cut output
Oil rose 2.9 percent after Russia’s energy minister said that OPEC and other producers may meet to discuss output, paring earlier gains when OPEC delegates said no talks were planned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed