Kenya Central Bank Says Officials Didn't Take Eurobond CashBy
Central bank says Nyaoga was named chairman after bond issue
Bank says it has provided evidence to investigating agencies
The Central Bank of Kenya has for a second time in two weeks defended its officials, including its chairman, over opposition allegations about the alleged theft of Eurobond proceeds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations