Japanese Import of WTI Cargo Follows Shipments of CondensatesBy
Tighter gravity specifications make crude more attractive
Export of U.S. condensates to Asia `has not gained traction'
Japanese refiner Cosmo Oil Co. is trying out a shipment of West Texas Intermediate oil after U.S. condensates didn’t work well at Asian chemical plants, Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Gurpal Dosanjh said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone