Israel Electric Takes Anti-Hacking Expertise to Global ForumBy
The company deflects tens of thousands of daily hack attempts
Israel Electric produces about 80 percent of country’s power
Israel Electric Corp. is taking years of experience deflecting tens of thousands of daily hacking attempts and calling on energy facilities to join an international forum to insure they’ll be safer from attacks in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks