College Endowments Gain 2.4% in Worst Showing Since 2012By
Natural resources, commodities hurt performance, survey says
Harvard, Yale, University of Texas are top in fund values
U.S. college endowments suffered the worst annual performance in three years, dragged down by tumultuous equity and bond markets, plummeting oil prices and economic weakness in Asia, according to an industry survey released Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's