China Stocks Fall to 13-Month Low After Industrial Profits SlideBloomberg News
Industrial companies' profits retreat 4.7% in December
Strategists, technical analysts point to 2,500 as bottom
China’s stocks fell to a 13-month low as slumping industrial companies’ profits increased concern the economic slowdown is deepening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap