China's $1 Trillion Money Exodus Isn't About Capital ControlsBy
Tighter regulation proposed by observers including BOJ chief
Companies and savers see better opportunities outside China
Last year, Chinese policy makers watched $1 trillion in capital head for the exits. Now, the question on the minds of global investors is what exactly will President Xi Jinping’s economic team do about it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License