Athabasca Sells Assets to Murphy Oil in Joint Venture PactBy
Athabasca Oil Corp. is selling fossil fuel assets to Murphy Oil Corp. for C$475 million ($337 million) as part of a joint venture to develop properties in western Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's