U.S. Stocks Rally on Busy Earnings Day as Crude Extends ReboundBy and
Oil rises above $33 after Russia moots meeting with OPEC
Dollar weaker against euro after Fed, durable-goods data
U.S. stocks climbed as a rally in oil bolstered energy shares and investors digested earnings from Facebook Inc. to Under Armour Inc. Developing-nation equities rose on speculation the Federal Reserve will hold off on more policy tightening anytime soon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing