AIG's DeMaio to Lead Mortgage Unit as Hancock Open to SaleBy and
Management shuffle at AIG continues after strategy shift
DeMaio could be CEO of mortgage insurer at AIG, or elsewhere
American International Group Inc.’s Donna DeMaio, who has management duties for several different segments of insurance, was designated to stick with the mortgage-guaranty subsidiary that the company plans to exit, Chief Executive Officer Peter Hancock said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations