AIG Passes JPMorgan, Approaches Wells Fargo on Buybacks: ChartBloomberg News
American International Group Inc., the insurer that is selling assets to simplify the company, has passed JPMorgan Chase & Co. on the list of financial firms spending the most on share buybacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts