Sony to Buy Chipmaker Altair in Internet of Things PushBy and
Sony to pay $212 million, close deal in early February
Semiconductor firm makes chips for `Internet of things'
Sony Corp. agreed to buy Altair Semiconductor Ltd. for $212 million, acquiring technology to power the next generation of smart appliances as the firm looks for growth beyond chips for smartphone cameras.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries