Puerto Rico to Present Broad Debt-Restructuring Plan FridayBy
Proposal may contain bondholder losses and payment delays
Commonwealth is seeking to lower its $70 billion debt stack
Puerto Rico plans to meet with creditors on Friday and present a long-awaited proposal that would inflict losses on bondholders as the commonwealth seeks to reduce a $70 billion debt burden that island officials call unsustainable, according to two people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's