J&J Profit Beats Estimates as CEO Sees More Deals to Fuel GrowthBy
Pharma revenue rose with blockbuster Remicade, Stelara
J&J will continue to be active in M&A, CEO Gorsky says
Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest health-care company, beat fourth-quarter profit estimates, helped by blockbusters like arthritis treatment Remicade and psoriasis drug Stelara.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's