Gold at Two-Month High on Haven Demand as Bullion Miners RallyBy and
Holdings in bullion-backed ETFs reach highest since November
Index of producer shares gains for fifth straight day
Gold surged to a two-month high as more declines in Asian equities boosted demand for a haven and prompted traders to push back bets on when the Federal Reserve will next raise U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's